Thursday, January 21, 2016

Prompt Shoot Peer Review

http://isabellasphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com

1.  The photo I like the best is "The End," because it's a creative way to interpret the prompt--dead leaves.  The individuality of it appeals to me, because I lack creativity when it comes to these things and it's interesting to see different ways other people used the prompt.

2.  My least favorite is "Pose."  The viewpoint throws the composition of the picture off.

3.  They're really clear and interesting--visually appealing.

4.  They might have done better with paying attention to what was around the subject.

5.  They did the best portraying "The End," for all the reasons in #1.

6.  The prompts are really clear in all of them, so I would have to go with "Pose" again.

No comments:

Post a Comment