Wednesday, September 2, 2015

First Day Photos

One of my teammates, Jadon.
I chose this because I like the sky in the background.  It's a rare thing, in our state, for it to be overcast (though it was still really hot outside).  In my opinion, the angle is cool.  I took it from the bottom of the Pit while he was at the top.  Jadon is, maybe, a little too off-center--I don't like the fact that some of his arm is cut off, but I took it while he wasn't paying attention.  I also chose this one to bother Jadon :)


A living thing.

To remember my first day.
I chose this photo because I think it fits the prompt "a photo to remember your first day."  The words "welcome back" indicate it's the first day, or close to it.  I think it has good color, too, and I like, for some reason, that there's a random hand in the bottom left helping to keep the poster up.  It also has pretty good quality.

Free choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment