Thursday, October 1, 2015

Unusual and Interesting Photos

Part One:


1).  My initial reaction to these photos was confusion; it took me a second to figure out what I was looking at.  Once I had comprehended what I was seeing, I thought these pictures were really cool.  It's an interesting way of looking at the landmarks, and it looks amazing - it's visually appealing how the color is only at full concentration where all the images of the landmark converge.

2).  If these photos aren't photoshopped in some way, I have no earthly idea how he managed to take these pictures.  Maybe, though, these pictures are a bunch of separate pictures of the same landmark in different angles merged together.

3).  On my trip to Seattle, Washington a million years ago, the tower thing (I have no idea what it's called) with the needle point at the top would be a cool picture to do this with.  Since it's across the country, no, I don't have "easy access" to it, unfortunately.

Part Two:  Isn't working.
Part Three:

1).  The three suggestions I think are most important for photographers to remember are:
"Never stop looking for the right angle to take a photo."
"Photographers should always be on the lookout for when the environment lines up with what your subjects are doing."
"Before you think about composition, lighting, and technique, first have something you want to show someone else."
2).

3).  


4).  The suggestion under "Ancient of Days" says to balance inspiration and technique - and the photographer of this photo does that.  You can see the rules of photography here:  Rule of Thirds, Simplicity, Lines, Balance.  This person was also inspired, in some way, by the arrangement of the items in the photo.

5).  The style in "Ancient of Days" definitely influences me - it makes me feel something.  The message the photo somehow sends, combined with the juxtaposed simple-yet-not subject, makes a very heavily emotional picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment